- Save money as you can stop buying food pouches from the supermarket.
- Encourage healthy eating by filling your Sinchies with your own cooking. You will know exactly what is in the food they are eating.
- Handy and easy to use.
- Reduce waste by not throwing out single use pouches each day.
- Suitable for freezing so you can do batch cooking and freeze for later.
- Dishwasher safe make cleaning easy.
- BPA free
Why I love Sinchies
I love Sinchies as they are Australian owned, the pouches are better for the environment and healthier for my children.
Sinchies is owned and designed by an Australian mum. When you make a purchase of Sinchies food pouches you will keep profits and taxes in Australia and know you are supporting a fellow Australian parent.
I felt guilty buying yoghurt pouches which my daughter used every day. I disliked how much waste I was producing by throwing out the plastic. I also was aware there was a lot of sugar in the yoghurt she was eating (anything more than 6-8g/100mL is added sugar in dairy products). Yet I kept buying the disposable pouches again and again. Why? Because I was time poor and it was convenient.
My friend showed my one of her Sinchies pouches and I realised how easy it would be to switch. Now I can buy a large tub of natural yoghurt that is low in sugar, fill the Sinches pouches and pop them in the fridge for later. They get reused again and again and will be very handy when my youngest starts solids.
Sinchies can be used for just about anything such as introducing babies to solids, drinking a smoothie on the go or whilst feeding, storing purees in the freezer and packaging food to take out and about or to school.